CCEP Partner Toolbox, Cisco Webex Sandbox and Community Spaces Terms of Service and Code of Conduct
Terms of Service
I will not use my Cisco Webex Sandbox to set up users of any kind including registering customer or user email addresses or registering devices to be used from a customer site. (I understand devices can be used at a customer site for Demo purposes only and not left on site). I understand the Webex Sandbox is to be used by me for testing, training and demo purposes only. No user accounts will be created for use other than demo purposes. There is no tech support or customer service for Webex Sandboxes. Access is limited to Authorized Cisco Collaboration Partners and I will not share my sign-in credentials to the service with anyone. Failure to follow these rules will result in lockout and deletion of my Cisco Webex Sandbox.
Community Code of Conduct
To help us keep the CCEP Partner Toolbox and Cisco Webex Sandbox community fun, helpful, safe, and friendly, we ask that you comply with this Code of Conduct.
This Code of Conduct applies to all members of
the CCEP Partner Toolbox and the Webex Sandbox Community that participate in
the Partner - Cisco Webex Sandbox Support Webex Teams space and any
other community space provided by the service. We reserve the right to amend or
change the Code of Conduct or any service at any time without notice. We
encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in
To qualify as a member, you must:
1. Be 13 years of age or older.
2. Agree to uphold this Code of Conduct as a CCEP Partner Toolbox and Cisco Webex Sandbox Community participant. You are responsible for all your activities and the content that you post/upload.
3. Be an approved Cisco Collaboration Partner
Adhere to all applicable local and national laws.
General Do's and Don'ts
1. Do not post about yourself right away, support the group first.
2. Do be polite and respectful. This applies to both your posts and your replies to others.
3. Do report abuse. There are "Report abuse" links in every profile and post.
4. Do be careful with your personal information.
5. Do keep the discussion on track. If you disagree with another user's post, make sure to not take the thread off track in your response.
6. Do address the initial poster with the @ mention command. Always address your comments to the person who posted the initial question rather than other posters.
7. Do not use the @all command in the spaces.
8. Do limit 1:1 chats if you post a question to help avoid a lot of chatter.
9. Do cite your sources for anything you post or upload. For any unoriginal content, cite the source.
10. Before posting a question, do a search to see if your question has already been posted. Multiple threads on the same question can be confusing.
11. Don't repeatedly post the same or similar questions. People will respond when they have an answer or reply.
12. Don't be disrespectful, insulting, or threatening. This includes the following:
1. Profanity, obscenity, insulting, or bigoted comments.
2. Threatening, insulting, intimidating, stalking, or victimizing anyone or any group of people for any reason, including sexual orientation, gender, disability, ethnicity, race, religion, or age; or inciting other users to threaten, insult, intimidate, stalk, or victimize another person or group of people.
13. Don't correct grammar in users' posts. Grammar isn't the point of the post. It's about technical discussions and getting answers.
14. Don't post any illegal content. This includes content depicting nudity, including partial or full human nudity in photographs or nudity in cartoons, art, or manga.
15. Don't spam. This includes posting chain letters.
16. Do not create, change, edit the space or add bots or integrations to this community.
17. Don't link to websites requiring payment to access information.
Don't post links to external sites that violate
this Code of Conduct.
Activities That Will Get You Immediately Banned
Removal and Termination
Cisco reserves the right, at its sole discretion
and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created content
and services and to delete content and accounts at will and without notice.
Cisco reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to permanently ban
participants or terminate access to the community.
Rights and Responsibilities